The Kilner stainless steel preserving pan is produced from durable, brushed stainless steel. Includes easy grip handle, measuring marks, encapsulated base, pouring lip, 300mm x 160mm. Suitable for gas, halogen, ceramic, electric and induction hobs.
- This stylish Home Made Maslin Pan is perfect for making home made jam, marmalade, chutney and also stock, soups and stews
- Featuring graduated metric and imperial markings (litres/pints) on the inside of the pan
- Also has a side pouring spout with side handle helper for when the pot is heavy, durable riveted fold down carry handle and an encapsulated base for even heating throughout the pan
- Suitable for use on all cooker tops including induction
- 8 litres / 14 pints and measures 34cm x 19.5cm
PRODUCT CODE: 0025.413