FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY (2 - 3 Working Days)|Transform your kitchen with our beautifully designed kitchen gift sets|
May 23, 2016
1. Place the flour, baking powder, oil and boiling water in a medium sized bowl and stir all the ingredients together until fully combined.
2. Place the dough in a piping bag with a M1 nozzle on the end.
3. Place a large deep saucepan on a medium heat with the 500mL of oil in it and allow the oil to reach a good frying temperature. You can test the oil with a piece of bread by placing it into the oil and if it sizzles and turns a lovely golden brown colour than the oil is ready, if it burns the oil is to hot so just reduce the temperature.
4. Pipe the donut dough into the oil and make each donut roughly 10cm in length. Some will curl up and others will stay straight. I have no idea why this happens but they all taste amazing what ever the shape. Allow the donuts to cook for about 1 minute and then flip them over and cook for a further 1 minutes. They are ready when they are a lovely and golden brown in colour and crispy in texture.
5. Place the cooked donuts on some paper towel and allow to cool slightly.
6. Roll the donuts in the 1/2 a cup of caster sugar and 1 tablespoon of cinnamon mixture and consume straight away.
March 01, 2019
February 24, 2019
February 10, 2019